1. The shrinkage coefficient of each material is different, and the plastic mold should have a reasonable shrinkage.
2. The plastic mold should have sufficient rigidity, otherwise it will deform when the mold is under pressure, resulting in "flash".
3. If you open the product when you open the mold, you can set the ejection page of the injection molding machine (but some injection molding machines do not have this feature).
4. Choose a reasonable demolding method, and choose a reasonable location and number of ejectors to ensure that the product is not damaged during ejection.
5. The cooling (water channel) in the plastic mold is related to factors such as product size, shape, plasticity and holding time.
6, plastic mold should choose a reasonable exhaust position and its control amount. Otherwise, the plastic is unfilled and the product "lacks material."
7. The fixing methods of plastic molds and injection molding machines should be reasonable and should be firm and reliable to prevent accidents caused by mold displacement. It is easy to remove.
8. The plastic mold moves with the injection molding machine and moves with the moving mold parts without a return spring. It is a mold ejector plate and a machine ejector (commonly known as a strong ejector).
9. The injection channel should be reasonably selected so that the material reaches each place evenly (equal flow paths), and there must be enough storage space to ensure that plastic is replenished during the shrinking process.
10. No post-processing of the plastic mold material is needed, because the plastic is soft and does not require special requirements such as hardness, and the heat treatment process may cause the mold to deform.
11. The roughness of the plastic mold cavity should reach "mirror level", otherwise the product is difficult to demold and the product needs to be overloaded when the product is ejected. The roughness of dowel pins, clamping surfaces and other components is standard.
The above is what the Kunshan Mould Factory should pay attention to when processing plastic molds.